Instruction on the right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (RITUAL-ART-BRONZES, Iris Nitschmann – Zeiträg, Gutenbergstraße 27, 74523 Schwäbisch Hall, Germany, Phone: +49 (0)791 – 855 736, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
– To RITUAL-ART-BRONZES, Iris Nitschmann – Zeiträg, Gutenbergstraße 27, 74523 Schwäbisch Hall, Germany, Phone: +49 (0)791 – 855 736, Email: email@example.com
– Herewith I/we (*) revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the
following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly
or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose
and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
removed after delivery.
The modalities mentioned in this section “Returns” are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with the section “Information on the right of withdrawal for consumers”.
Customers are requested to notify the seller of the return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 (0)791 – 855 736 to announce the return. You are also welcome to use the contact form. In this way they enable the seller to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to return the goods to the seller as a prepaid package and keep the receipt of delivery. The seller will reimburse customers for postage costs in advance if requested, unless the buyer is responsible for these costs.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in the original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the possession of the buyer, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against damage in transit and to avoid any claims for damages due to inadequate packaging.